"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

Tell Me More About You

Presented By: EJ Cooksey | 11/10/2007 08:50:00 PM

I was tagged by Terry at The Honest Way to join in on the "Tell Me More About You" meme that was started by Heather as part of her Birthday Celebration at Home with Heather.


Here are the details of this particular meme…

First, you answer these five questions about the ONLINE version of YOU…

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world.


In the post that you create, reference this post and then tag 5 of your blogging friends. If you don’t know who to tag, why not tag a blog that interests you as a way of getting some link love and finding out more about that blog.

Here is the Online version of me...

1. How long have you been blogging?

  • I started my first blog in March of 2007. I now have several blogs, squidoo lens and hubpages going.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?

  • I was looking for a way to make money online so that I could continue to stay at home with my children.
  • My mentors are: Andy Beard, Ed Dale, Dan Raine, Wendy Piersall, Alice Seba , Joe Vitale and many, many more.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?

  • Make money...each month I have seen an increase in my earnings. I know that I still have a lot to learn, but I know that I will succeed. But, it is fun when you start making money...LOL.
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.

  • Being able to work around my own schedule.
  • Learning and trying different methods to make money.
  • The new friends I have made since starting my journey online.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world.
  • Staying focused...I tend to get distracted by all the new "you gotta have this to succeed" stuff that is coming out every day, so I unsubscribe from a ton of places so I won't be tempted.

  • Sorting out the good stuff from all the BS to find out who is really trying to help you and not just trying to make a buck.

  • Learning all the new Web2.0 stuff.
Now to tag 5 other bloggers...

  1. Timophy - The SEO Millionaire
  2. Melody - Making Money through Internet
  3. Alan - SEO Image Blog: Stardate
  4. Lova - BlogaDollar.com - Make REAL Money Online
  5. Ginene - FlavaOfBlog
  6. Don - Instant Cash Flood
  7. Familyman - Build Tomorrow Another Day Of Life

and You...if you want to join in, just leave me a comment with your url and I will add you to this list. Participation is not required, but it is a good way to get links to your site.

Also, please let me know if you play along...I am looking forward to reading all about the "Online version of you"!


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
6 comments
  1. Anonymous November 10, 2007 at 11:08 PM  

    Hi EJ,

    Thanks for playing along :)

    I struggle with staying focused too! It's so easy to lose hours of time just trying to do a bit of research or surfing other blogs or well anything really. I try and do my posting first and then do the fun stuff like checking out others blogs.

    Take Care,
    Heather

  2. Terry November 11, 2007 at 1:58 AM  

    Hi EJ,

    Thanks for joining in - this is a great idea and I'm sure it will spread all over the place!

    And I struggle with all the emails from so many things I opted into in the early days - you have the right idea - unsubscribe! I'll get busy on that one.

    Terry :-)

  3. EJ Cooksey November 11, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

    You are welcome Heather!

    If it wasn't for my kids and hubby, I would be on the computer 24/7...LOL.

    I think I will try doing it like you and start doing my posts first and then research new stuff second.

    Thanks again!

  4. EJ Cooksey November 11, 2007 at 4:40 PM  

    Hi Terry,

    I get way too many emails still and I need to go through and unsub from a lot more.

    I think the information overload is what keeps a lot of us from succeeding.

    To Your Success!

  5. Family Man November 13, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

    Great Post. I would be happy to join in. You used to post your earnings, on one of your other blogs, but I haven't seen too many updates latley... How is it going?

  6. EJ Cooksey November 13, 2007 at 3:37 PM  

    Hi family man,

    I will get you added to the list.

    As to my earnings: they are getting better each month. I haven't posted about them as I have been busy with several other projects both online and off. I will try to get one done by the end of this week.

    To Your Success!


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.