Here’s how you can get the most out of a program called Free Monthly Websites.
Free Monthly Websites, in my opinion is one of those programs you either know what to do with or you don’t. I will now show you how you can get the most of it and why Free Monthly Websites is such great tool which can earn you an extra income stream to your business for a long time to come.
The Three main categories we need to concentrate on here are:
1, Selling eBooks
2, Writing articles
3, Affiliate promotions
When you first login and download your website, follow the tutorials, which is very easy to do and eventually get your website onto your webspace. You are presented with a very nice well designed Adsense website.
What can you do with this free website? Well to be honest the free website has duplicate content so you can rule out getting to the top of the search engine rankings, the premier websites are a different kettle of fish all together but I will get to those in a moment.
"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown
Here’s how you can get the most out of a program called Free Monthly Websites.
Image via Wikipedia
Search engine traffic – what marketer doesn’t want more of it?
In the online world, good quality traffic equates to having the top spot at the shopping mall. So just how do you get more search engine traffic?
Here are 4 top tips:
#1 – Write and distribute articles.
You may have heard this tip already, but it is without a doubt one of the absolute best ways to drive traffic to your website. Each article you distribute to the directories could mean many potential one-way links back to your websites.
This means more visitors who read your content and click over for more information. But it also means higher ranking within the search engines themselves. Search engines love incoming one-way links, and the more articles you distribute the more back links you’ll get.
There are too many people being held back from making a good living online, just because they don't know the basics, like:
* Building websites
* Setting up a domain
* Processing payments
* Assembling a squeeze page
* Affiliate marketing
If you happen to be one of those people, then I've got GREAT news for you today...Those hurdles won't get in your way anymore!
These 3 Newbie Toolkits take you through it all step by step - not a single detail is left out. And there are even screenshots to SHOW you each step, leaving no stone unturned.
With these handy guides, you can finally get your online empire started - FAST!
And the best part is, this is a Wacky Wednesday Sale, and the price is pretty darn WACKY!
Go see for yourself:
Wacky Wednesday Sale "3 Newbie Toolkits"
To Your Success!
So you've gone through all the hard work of creating a website or blog - congratulations! You put in some content, added your product links or affiliate links, and got a really cool header banner made and you're ready to start making money.
But now what do you do? How do you get the traffic you so desperately need? And most of all... how do you get the traffic for FREE?
Here's a list of a few of my favorite free traffic sources:
Article Marketing - Start writing articles and submitting them to the article directories, especially Ezine Articles. Don't forget to add your keywords in the title and the article without "stuffing" it. Make sure your bio is attention-grabbing and has a call to action.
- Tip - Keep track of where your articles go by using Google Alerts. If you see they are being published routinely on a well-ranked blog, ask the site owner if they would like to have you send your articles directly to their in-bin whenever you write one.
Many people will find your blog posts through search engines. They'll google their keywords and end up on your blog, reading an article or maybe two. If you've got great longtail keywords it might bring you lots of targeted traffic.
While organic traffic is great, and you want to get as much of it as possible, why not try something that will keep people coming back instead of just hitting your site once and going away? One idea is to write a blog post series. I recommend at least 3 parts to your series, although it's going to depend on what you're blogging about.
Due to some unexpected Medical Bills, I need to make some cash quickly. I have slashed the prices on advertising here to help come up with the $
1497.24 $ 1324.24 $1285.24 that I need.
Thanks in advance!
125x125 ads Right Sidebar.
Shown above the fold site-wide.
1 Month: $25
3 Months: $50 (Save $25)
6 Months: $100 (Save $50)
1 Year: $200 (Save $100)
In the special instructions area include the URL link to your site and your image URL for your 125x125 ad. Your ad will be added to the site within 24 hours after payment is verified.
Or send an email to email@example.com
Subject line: Make Money Online Ad Information
Include the URL link to your site and your image URL for your 125x125 ad. Your ad will be added to the site within 24 hours after payment is verified
Blog Stats: Page Rank 3
Alexa Rank 71,514
Visitors for 2010:
Most business owners experience a creative block at one time or another. It’s not uncommon, but it can be very damaging to your business. Whether you’re a writer, virtual assistant, or marketer, creative blocks quickly turn into stumbling blocks and stop you from doing your best.
Here are a few tips to help you eliminate creative blocks from your business:
Life is good when you can find tools to help your marketing endeavors. It's even better when you can find quality tools for free. Everyone can use a little help and these tools can save you time, which translates into making more money online. I'm going to tell you which tools I use, many on a daily basis.
RSS reader so you can get notified of new posts on your favorite blogs as soon as they're posted. Having an RSS reader saves you time, because you don't have to try to remember the links to visit the blogs you like, and no more wasting time checking on them only to find they haven't posted anything since you last checked. The one I use is Google Reader. Simply sign up, subscribe to your favorite blogs' feeds, and pick the RSS reader you want.
You probably already know there are hundreds of ways to make money online...some are more well-known than others, but that doesn't mean you make less money. In fact, THIS niche is almost UNHEARD of, yet it's VERY lucrative.
You see, more and more offline companies are realizing that they need a web presence to survive in this day and age. But just putting up a website doesn't cut it...
They need to stay in contact with their website visitors, just as any other website owner does. But many of these offline businesses don't have the time to learn all the ropes of running their business online.
And that's where YOU come in...
This NEW video series will show YOU how to cash in BIG TIME by helping offline businesses move into the world of online marketing. In it you'll discover:
* What tools you will need and how it all works
* Which businesses need this service
* How to get stats that will put a smile on your client's face
* And Much More
Grab this video series now and learn how to start making money in this lucrative "offline" industry:
Click here to check out EasyAutoresponder
To Your Success!
If you are doing affiliate marketing, your earning potential can be unlimited. Since you don't need to deliver the product or provide customer service, you can focus exclusively on earning your affiliate commissions. But too many affiliate marketers don't live up to their potential. If you've determined that you will, here are some ways you can take your affiliate marketing to the next level.
1. Start a blog
- Attract people who are interested in the products you’re an affiliate for by starting a blog. Keep it updated with fresh and informative content. Many affiliate programs will give you prewritten blog posts you can copy and paste into your own blog as is. However, it is better if you write your own. The search engines will like them because they're original content. Your human visitors will enjoy reading something they can't find anywhere else.
2. Start an opt-in email list
- An opt-in mailing list will give you an opportunity to follow up with your prospects. When people come to your blog because of the exciting content you have there, you want to be sure to capture their email addresses. Once they're on your list, send them informative emails regularly so they don't feel like you're always selling to them.
3. Write your own product reviews
- To sell an affiliate product effectively, try it out for yourself and write a review. Affiliate programs sometimes offer product reviews you can copy and paste, but it is best to avoid using those if you can. You will be more sincere, and more compelling if you write your own. Many affiliate programs will give their affiliates free or discounted prices for this very reason. Try the product or service you're selling and write your own honest reviews.
4. Buy your own domain name
- Forget those long, unattractive affiliate links. Purchase your own domain name and redirect it to your affiliate link. When you want to direct someone to your affiliate link, it will much easier for everyone to remember. When you post your link on your blog or send it out to your email list, people will be more likely to click on it if it looks like a real website URL.
5. Create articles, press releases and/or videos
- Write articles about a topic that's of interest to your target market and submit them to article directories. Write a press release about how this product helps solve a newsworthy problem. Record a video of yourself using the product.
6. Offer an attractive bonus
- After you've convinced your prospects to buy a product, how can you be sure they will buy it from you instead of your competitors? One way is to create an attractive bonus offer. Make sure that it will add value to the affiliate's product. Then give it to everyone who buys through your affiliate link. You may want to let the affiliate program owner know you're doing this and make sure it's allowed.
Following these suggestions can help you take your affiliate marketing to the next level. Remember that as an affiliate, your earning potential can be unlimited. Now it's time to fulfill that potential.
I'm not going to give you a big long spiel today.
If you want to start making more money online,
click this link:
Still here? Okay...
This new report can teach you how to sell, even
if you don't think you could sell a glass of ice
water to a dying man in the Sahara Desert.
* How to attract targeted CUSTOMERS rather than
just surfers who never buy
* The user-friendly features that your website
MUST have in order to attract PAYING people
* How to make complete strangers more aware of
your website and convert them into loyal BUYERS
* Much more
Head over now - it's a Wacky Weekend DIMESALE and
the price is going up even as we speak.
To Your Success!
If you sell digital products online you are no doubt aware of the two most popular affiliate networks, ClickBank and PayDotCom.
While both of these are great and I highly recommend each of them, today I came across a brand new service that really caught my attention. It's called PaySpree and the reason it caught my attention is that ALL its members get paid for their sales instantly by PayPal.
Even affiliates get paid for their referred sales instantly by PayPal.
I expect it to become quite a hit as the lure of 'instant commissions' played a big part in the massive success of products such as 7DollarSecrets and the RapidActionProfits scripts.
As soon as creating websites became easy for anybody to do, the demand for online content has been growing.
According to Technorati, 1.4 blogs are created every second, every day. That's plenty of content needed to keep each blog fresh and updated. This doesn't even include static websites that also need content.
No wonder Private Label Rights (PLR) content has become a growing online business. PLR is a boon to website publishers, because it allows them to use the content any way they want -- short of passing on the PLR to their own customers.
An online presence is important these days for whatever enterprise you engage in. To connect with a wide variety of people there is no bigger forum than the Internet. If you are looking for a way to show off your expertise and also make a little money while doing it, consider starting a blog.
What is a Blog?
A blog is actually an online journal of sorts. With a blog you can upload daily posts about anything that you want. Some people create personal blogs as a way to keep in touch with family members. Pictures, videos and other information are uploaded so your loved ones are current with what is going on with you.
Blogging is a great way to connect with your audience and prospects on a different level. Blogs offer you a more personal interaction with your audience. An interaction that lets you ask questions, provide answers and even debate online.
Blogs enable you to offer an opinion, good or bad, and to simply rant or rave about something should you choose to do so. By offering a myriad of communication options unrivaled by other content forms, blogs make it easy to market a product.
- Reviews. One of the most powerful forms of marketing is to write a simple review as a blog post. This works particularly well if you’re an affiliate marketer because a review of a product comes across as unbiased, as it should, while at the same time demonstrates the benefits of a product. It presells a product or service, which is the primary responsibility of an affiliate marketer. However, you can also ask outside parties, guest bloggers, to review your products or services and then either post their reviews on your website or link to them in a blog post written by you.
The Top Ten
By Tony Germana
Have you ever thought, "boy, would I love to get about 10 of these Gurus around my dining room table for coffee to pick their brains for a couple of hours?" I sure have.
I’m gonna save you the trouble of trying to get them all together. Through a lot of research, I've found what I consider to be some of the very best blog posts on Internet Marketing for 2009 and 2010. I call them the "Top 10" and you'll find them below They are posts that are brimming with top flight information, tips, and ideas. Pure gold for any serious Internet Marketer or wannabee. You'll recognize some of the authors and some you won't but they all deserve to be praised for the gems they've offered in their content! Don't stop here, break out your pick ax and dig into this goldmine.
20 Must-Follow Blogs For Internet Marketing And Affiliate Marketing In 2010
By Doug Champigny
Sometimes you sit in front of your computer and stare at it blankly. Your brain has turned to mush and you can't remember even one of the million things you want or need to get done. You'll just get on Facebook or Twitter, or play a game Spider Solitaire first and then maybe your brain will kick into gear. Poof, your two hour window to work just went out the virtual window.
And sometimes you sit in front of your computer and stare at it with hatred. If you have to work one more minute your brain is going to explode or you're sure you're going to say something snarky on a forum that you'll later regret.
So what do you do? In either case you could be suffering from a serious lack of focus and motivation.
It's time to motivate yourself. Now, everyone is different and what motivates me might not motivate you, and indeed, what motivates you right now, might not motivate you in three months.
Here are some suggestions to help light a fire under your rearend when you need it.
Many times people begin doing internet marketing excited about their dream of making lots of online money. Who doesn't want to make enough money online to be able to quit their job? It's the dream of lots of people.
But perhaps you've been doing internet marketing for a while now and you're not making the big bucks the gurus do.
What separates them from you? What do successful internet marketers do that you don't?
Do you have a business model?
It has been said that being a successful internet marketer is not rocket science; find a business model that works for you and work it hard. Yet how many times do you start to follow one model, then abandon it for the next model that comes along with great promises? Stick with one until you're making money with it, then either ramp it up on a large scale or find another stream to add to your income.
I'm not in a bad mood today, honestly, but I was thinking about how there are some things that really annoy me about Internet marketers, and marketing on the Internet in general. I can't wait for you to chime in, but I'll go ahead and go first since I've already been thinking about it.
Here are some of my pet peeves in IM:
* Emails from marketers telling me they're going to post to their blog tomorrow.
I don't have time to waste reading emails telling me to watch for tomorrow's email. Oh, I know why they do it... they're trying to build anticipation. Not only does it waste my time, it makes me feel like a bit like a lab rat in an experiment.
In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.
Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.
To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.