"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown
I just received the following email with an update on the "My Quick Money Ideas" report that I posted here last week...The price has been raised to just $3.99...and still a great bargin at that price!
(start of email)
"My Quick Money Ideas That Worked: What I Did To Pay Off A $1200 Loan in 36 Hours, Finance A $2700 Event In 3 Weeks and Earn $331 For 2 Hours of Work".
1) The report is still available (see: My Quick Money Ideas )
2) Just not at the $1.99 price...THAT was limited quantity only.
I mention this because I received about 30 support tickets and emails today about why my email from yesterday said $1.99 yet the webpage says $3.99.
Apparently, an actual limited quantity (rather than just a made-up gimmick that some merchants would use) created this bit of confusion.
That really was a limited 2000 inventory and, at these prices, it's no wonder they went quick.
The last 211 copies pretty much "flew" off the digital shelves soon after I sent that announcement out.
As you'll note on the webpage, over 2104 (at the time of writing this) copies in total have been sold since the report's release approximately 8 days ago.
I posted some of the testimonials that have been coming in as well.
So if you've been "on the fence" thinking of grabbing a copy, you should visit: My Quick Money Ideas , then scroll to near the bottom and read through the testimonials.
See if that helps with your decision making.
$1.99 Limited Quantity is Now Sold Out
I decided to raise the price only to $3.99 to make it very accessible to anyone even remotely interested in some "quick cash" techniques that I've taken advantage of in the past.
There are 4 detailed examples in the report...In total, those 4 ideas have YIELDED OVER $5500 IN QUICK MONEY for me and the same steps could be repeated for even more.
So...I hope you'll agree that less than 1 dollar per full explanation of each idea is VERY fair ... err ... sorry, I meant UNHEARD OF!
BONUS Coming Soon
For those who purchased my new "My Quick Money Ideas That Worked" ... you also were given a copy of the 1st report in the series, "Dear Employee, Your Job Sucks", but ... in the next 48 hours, I'm going to send you a link to a third "getting started" report. You'll get that one absolutely for free as well.
I'll be in touch.
P.S. Don't have your copy yet?
Here you go...CLICK HERE : My Quick Money Ideas
(end of email)
You must know how to find a profitable niche to make money online. Learn about the 12 top affiliate marketing niche research sites online.
Do you have a hard time focusing on prosperity? Do you find yourself struggling with negative thought habits that only seem to attract more lack and difficulty into your life?
Affirmations are one simple tool you can use to turn it around.
Affirmations work by delivering new messages to your subconscious mind. Most often, this involves replacing old, limiting messages with new, empowering messages.
However, the way you word your affirmations will usually determine how effective they are.
If I asked you to recite this affirmation: “I am a millionaire,” how effective do you think it would be? Would you turn into an overnight millionaire? Would money start falling out of the sky to land in your lap? Probably not. Why? Simply because you know the statement isn’t true. If you try to feed your subconscious mind a belief that you are a millionaire, it creates a conflict with your current set of beliefs. Your subconscious mind does not like conflict, and it doesn’t like change – so nothing in your life changes either!
In order for affirmations to work, you MUST word them in a way that your subconscious mind won’t resist. In other words, make them believable.
Compare the above affirmation to one like this: “I am becoming more prosperous every day.”
That one feels better, doesn’t it? Your mind doesn’t try to resist it because you can actually imagine it happening (even if it hasn’t begun to happen yet).
Another power-boost for affirmations is to word them in a way that places more responsibility on you. For example, instead of affirming, “I am becoming more prosperous every day,” you could say, “I am open to the best opportunities to make money quickly and easily.” The wording of such an affirmation makes you feel more in control of your circumstances. Rather than waiting anxiously for money to fall out of the sky, you send a message to your subconscious mind that you can control how much money you have by being alert to great opportunities.
Affirmations can vary in the length of time required to firmly “take root” in your mind. For the most part, it depends on the intensity of your opposing beliefs and the level of effort you put forth in turning those beliefs around. If your focus on lack is very strong, you’ll probably have to expend a fair amount of energy and effort to train your mind to focus on prosperity.
However, it is time and effort well spent because the more you focus on positive thoughts and prosperous beliefs, the more you’ll find yourself attracting good things into your life.
Here are a few good affirmations to help get you started on the road to prosperity:
• I use my thoughts and emotions to attract abundance effortlessly.
• I am becoming more prosperous and successful every day.
• I know I have what it takes to be as successful as I want to be.
• I am talented and resourceful.
• I create a better life one positive thought at a time.
Have you ever heard or read the phrase “multiple streams of income” before?
Do you know what this phrase means?
For many, creating multiple streams of income online or offline is one way of securing themselves as well as their businesses in the future. Once you are engaged in the affiliate marketing business, it is advisable for you to have multiple streams of affiliate marketing income so that if one of those income streams vanished, it will not upset you the way losing your only stream would. If you were to ask the most successful online entrepreneurs, you would discover that they have established multiple streams of online income.
It dosen't matter if you are going to be doing this part time or full time, being an affiliate marketer is an excellent way to create multiple income streams by means of promoting products and services from web merchants. You can get affiliate commission without investing big bucks in making your own product and without worrying about book keeping, customer support and ecommerce. All you have to do is to promote and resell the products and services on your site and pass on potential customer’s to the merchant’s site.
Using multiple merchants in the same site or niche means only one thing – you have multiple streams of affiliate income. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this business strategy because this is one of the best ways to protect your business and expand your horizons. By doing this, you can be assured that you won’t experience a crisis if one of your web merchants closed his/her program.
However, you should choose only those affiliate programs that interest you so that you can effectively advertise and promote them. Don’t ever be tempted into signing up for numerous affiliate programs in the hope that one of them will bring income.
You should also work hard to make your multiple streams of income more stable. You can do this by embracing some strategies and tactics and by developing within yourself, some traits that can help you become successful in any kind of business such as patience, persistence and thirst for knowledge.
Lastly, just remember the adage that says “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” So that if one of them is lost, you can still have some to make omelets. And what do these eggs have to do with multiple streams of affiliate income? Well, it goes without saying that the more streams of income you have, the bigger and better your money lake becomes.
Crazy Internet Marketer George Pluss also wants to Thank You by giving you some awesome stuff, as his ThanksGiving gift to you!
It's amazing but true: he's giving away over $300 of products as a ThanksGiving gift for you...at No Cost whatsoever!
George Pluss is giving away over $300 of top notch gifts that will help you get started fast. He calls it a 'stuffed turkey' and believe me, this turkey is stuffed like a pig with real dollars.
You see, George listened to the most frequent questions and complaints from his subscribers and customers and this Gift Bag is his answer. If you are just starting on the Net, it will help you A LOT, it's that good!
Here is your stuffed turkey for the holiday:
Happy ThanksGiving to You and Your Family!
To Your Success!
Most everyone knows that affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money online, but you will also need to watch out for scams.
Before you join any affiliate program, you will need to research it to determine whether it is legitimate or a scam. That's one of the great benefits of the internet - finding the information you need.
Start by doing a search for the name of the affiliate program that your interested in, adding the word scam to it and see what pops up. Another good place to find out this information is to join some "work from home" forums. Ask questions at the forums to see whether the affiliate program has been used and if it is considered to be legitimate or not.
Here are two tips that can help you know if an affiliate program could possible be a scam:
1. If a program will not tell you their compensation plan unless you sign up, watch out.
2. You have to buy a kit for a set price before they will tell you what you'll be doing, steer clear of it.
If the affiliate program will not tell you those two things, then you should probably avoid it and look for a different affiliate program to join.
A legitimate affiliate program should always have 100% free disclosure about their compensation plan and what you will be selling.
With just a little research you can avoid the scams and find legitimate affiliate programs that will work for you.
- Simple Tools that save me time...
- Awesome Resources that boost my bottom line...
- Services that keep me in-the-know & up to date...
- Powerful Technology that does what it claims to...
And, of course,
- Great Stuff I get for Free!
I signed up for this one as soon as I saw it, as I'm sure you will too - there simply isn't a better affiliate tool out there at any amount...and this one you get for FREE!
I think Doug & Tim are crazy for letting us have this for free, but that sure isn't going to stop me fom using it - or you either if you really want to succeed in your online efforts!
Simple, awesome, powerful & free - I really think you'll love this one!
I know I do...
Here's a thought...
Create an ebook right prior to the cash-strapped Christmas holiday season about the exact ways that you've made a few quick bucks (not just general knowledge you heard somewhere) and release it for a near-charity price ...
Do you think you'd generate a bit of buzz?
That's what's happening with "My Quick Ideas That Worked".
And I've just read it.
Let me give you the pros and cons of "My Quick Money Ideas That Worked: What I Did To Pay Off A $1200 Loan in 36 Hours, Finance A $2700 Event In 3 Weeks and Earn $331 For 2 Hours of Work".
This report, by Rob Toth, is the 4th installment from his "Dear Employee" brand. The first 3 are all a great read so I wanted to see what this 4th book had to offer.
First, here are the three pitfalls of the report that I want to mention.
1) There's a section in it of a "lesson" he wants to point out from an email that was sent by a customer (who misunderstood one of his offers). Sure there's a lesson to take away, but it ran a little long (6 pages or so).
2) This book may give some "little gems" for experienced marketers but not much else. Anyone already making a full time living online will see nearly all of his strategies as review. I do say NEARLY all as Rob had a couple of "tricks" that he explains in his case studies which are still worth the investment in reading this even for experienced online marketers. But it's mostly for the "haven't started" or "just getting started" folks.
3) Cross promotion. The report has a few links to the resources he references in the case studies. But that's expected. After all, this isn't a general "how to" and "theories" book. It's a look at what HE did and how HE did it.
Which brings me right into the "pros" ...
This "My Quick Money Ideas That Worked" report is practically free so there isn't really a "money" investment.
But even a free product could still cost you (time) if it's pointless...
This book is hardly pointless.
Flat out, the #1 reason why this is absolutely worth the time investment is *because* it's not another general theory book.
In the mix of all of the ebooks that are released every week on general concepts and "how to" technical books, it's good to instead get a very detailed look at four ideas that one marketer used to create "emergency cash" for his own needs.
Not just ideas they want to sell you on... but ideas and steps that they use for their own needs.
Each idea is actually somewhat different from the other.
He talks of what "sparked" the idea. Why he chose to act on it. What steps he took. Why the strategy was effective. And he has screenshots where needed. It could go into a bit more detail but it certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination seeing as it flows through every point like a conversation.
In fact, that's the other "pro" about this product.
The entire 71-page booklet reads as if I were sitting in a room with Rob and had him just walk me through a handful of his "quick money ideas that worked".
I think this will be even more welcomed by readers now during the Christmas Holiday "I need money" crunch.
It provides useful emergency-cash information and is practically free. But more importantly, one of Rob Toth's first ideas was last year for his "Christmas money" needs. He needed $1200, wanted $1800 but created over $2100. Sound good to you? That's just one of the 4 detailed examples.
I recommend grabbing a copy.
Visit his webpage to grab it at the Special Holiday promotion price:
NOTE: The reason it's at the "nearly free" price I've mentioned is to generate buzz. Rob knows a thing or two about his marketing but it doesn't make sense for him to keep offering it at the current price for much longer. You'll find how many copies are available at his page (above). But last I checked, he was selling hundreds per day.
Monday's Motivational Video...Hope you enjoy.
Every single day there are folks contacting George Pluss that consider themselves 'complete newbies' and desperately asking how they can start marketing online.
These are the 2 dominating questions that he gets from them:
1. How can I start fast?
2. How can I start without any money?
These are exactly the questions he has got covered in this Dime Sale he just started.
It's been some time since he started the last one. So he's making sure he can make it up to you for this. What you will see today will blow your socks off Big Time, I promise.
He's giving away the complete system to start online VERY fast and to make $50 - $150 per DAY, every day.
Before you start asking I'll tell you:
- this is not adsense
- this is not adwords or ppc
- this is not affiliate marketing
- this is not Myspace marketing
- and this is even not article marketing
How to start on a real shoestring budget...
Remember, this is one of George Pluss' famous Dime Sales when time actually equals money (once again!).
Click the following link to check it out: George Pluss' New Dime Sale
Rob Toth is letting people know EXACTLY how he generated some super quick cash -- literally in hours...in a brand new report he just released hours ago for just $1.99!
Get the "From Idea to Cash In My Pocket" Details of 4 of My Quick Money Ideas That Worked
In this 71-pages report...you'll learn:
- Full details of 4 of his quick money ideas...each of which could be duplicated regardless of experience and assets.
- How the release of a new Britney Spears CD made him $331 dollars.
- How a short article created a bit of controversy in the popular Warrior internet marketing community.
- How he capitalizes on events and his "words of advice" on the subject.
- Need Quick Money? ... how he created $1200 to pay back a debt and achieved those results in the first 36 hours of sales.
- Need Quick Money? ... how he created over $2700 to pay for a birthday event using 2 different ideas.
- Why his WSOs (special offers in the Warrior marketplace) nearly ALWAYS make him money.
- How to add technology and automation to your offers for a guaranteed boost in conversions ... EVERY TIME (higher conversions means more money in your pocket, faster).
But, he's only releasing 2,000 copies of his report at this price...
You will need to hurry as there were only 1932 of the 2000 left when I bought mine...
Click here to get your copy...My Quick Money Ideas
This report will be gone in a matter of hours at $1.99 (it's that great)...GET THIS before it's gone for good!
Starting out with a smaller objective like $50 or $100 a day will be more worthwhile in creating a long term and sustainable affiliate marketing business.
A goal of making $50 a day may seem small, but it is achievable and with affiliate marketing being a continuous learning process, it is a good place to begin with. Remember, you are also learning how to do affiliate marketing successfully at the same time. Give it some time and you can increase your affiliate marketing income substantially.
As you learn more about affiliate marketing you will need to revise your goals as you achieve them. Your goals should point in the direction of a larger goal that you want in terms of success or in the amount of money you want to earn. Write your goals down on a piece of paper and post them where you can see them all the time. This will help you focus your energy towards your goals.
Making Connections for Your Future
This is another important step in becoming an affiliate marketer. You will need to start making connections and contacts with successful and useful people in the affiliate marketing industry. Most successful marketers strongly believe that everyone benefits by learning from each others mistakes.
Spend time helping other people. Affiliate marketing works on a principle of "Help yourself by helping others". People out there will certainly help you when you are willing to help and extend the hand first. By doing this you will make long lasting friends and build a business that is successful and prosperous.
By taking the time to set up your home office properly, learn everything you can about affiliate marketing, set realistic goals, and connect with people in the affiliate marketing industry, you can become a successful affiliate marketer.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the fastest growing business on the Internet today. Becoming an affiliate marketer can be an easy way to make money, but it will require some work to become successful. Just like any other job, it requires effort, perseverance, a clear goal and a plan of action from start to finish.
Small things like how to set up your home office, learning everything you can about affiliate marketing, setting realistic goals, and connecting with people in your business will ensure that you are one step ahead of your competition.
Home Office Setup
As you will be spending a major amount of time working on your computer, you will need a space that promotes good posture and is ergonomically designed. You can find many resources on the internet on how to set one up properly.
Learn the Trade
Start with some basic training on how to become a affiliate marketer. You can begin by finding a successful affiliate marketer and see what they can do to help you. There are many professional affiliate marketers who are willing to teach you by passing on their knowledge so that you can succeed. The internet also offers a lot of resources you can use to learn affiliate marketing.
The major problem with most new affiliate marketers is that they tend to set unrealistic goals by being over confident about their skills and plans. This results in becoming discouraged very quickly due to not being able to achieve those goals. For example a goal of $5,000 a month is not very realistically for a first time affiliate marketer. Being realistic removes a lot of pain when you are just beginning with affiliate marketing.
continued in part 2....
Here are the details of this particular meme…
First, you answer these five questions about the ONLINE version of YOU…
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world.
In the post that you create, reference this post and then tag 5 of your blogging friends. If you don’t know who to tag, why not tag a blog that interests you as a way of getting some link love and finding out more about that blog.
Here is the Online version of me...
1. How long have you been blogging?
- I started my first blog in March of 2007. I now have several blogs, squidoo lens and hubpages going.
- I was looking for a way to make money online so that I could continue to stay at home with my children.
- My mentors are: Andy Beard, Ed Dale, Dan Raine, Wendy Piersall, Alice Seba , Joe Vitale and many, many more.
- Make money...each month I have seen an increase in my earnings. I know that I still have a lot to learn, but I know that I will succeed. But, it is fun when you start making money...LOL.
- Being able to work around my own schedule.
- Learning and trying different methods to make money.
- The new friends I have made since starting my journey online.
- Staying focused...I tend to get distracted by all the new "you gotta have this to succeed" stuff that is coming out every day, so I unsubscribe from a ton of places so I won't be tempted.
- Sorting out the good stuff from all the BS to find out who is really trying to help you and not just trying to make a buck.
- Learning all the new Web2.0 stuff.
- Timophy - The SEO Millionaire
- Melody - Making Money through Internet
- Alan - SEO Image Blog: Stardate
- Lova - BlogaDollar.com - Make REAL Money Online
- Ginene - FlavaOfBlog
- Don - Instant Cash Flood
- Familyman - Build Tomorrow Another Day Of Life
and You...if you want to join in, just leave me a comment with your url and I will add you to this list. Participation is not required, but it is a good way to get links to your site.
Also, please let me know if you play along...I am looking forward to reading all about the "Online version of you"!
No, I’m not talking about THAT kind of hooking up…this is a business article, for goodness sakes! I’m talking about building mutually beneficial relationships with other online business owners. That’s the kind of hooking up that will propel your business to long-term success.
Many people get online and think that the more people they meet online, the bigger customer base they can get. To some degree that is true, but in this marketing mama’s humble opinion, it’s not where you should focus your efforts.
Nearly, four years ago, I started my online business. I was just a mom who desperately didn’t want to return to work after maternity leave. I had NO CLUE what I was doing. None at all, but one thing I did do is meet people, but I didn’t try to make these people my customers.
What, you may ask? Didn’t I want to get any customers?
Sure I did, but I realized something much more valuable. The other online business owners that I met online weren’t necessarily my target market and they had something much more valuable to offer me than a few dollars in my pocket from an Internet sale. They had knowledge, experience and ideas…and I had my own to share too. So, this is what I did…
I made friends and now I run a 6-figure per year business.
Yup, good old-fashioned friends with a common interest in online business. I share my experience and knowledge and they shared theirs. We discovered where we could collaborate on projects and build lifetime partnerships together. In other words, I gained a lifetime of value from these friends…not just another “Notification of Payment Received” email from PayPal.
Through these relationships, I have found:
- A number of partners on numerous profitable projects that we continue to produce and promote.
- Marketing advice from:
- A copywriter who has written million-dollar sales copy for numerous clients
- A guy who works from Florida and makes millions yearly from his online business ventures; and a bunch more. These are people that have made VITAL differences to the future of my online business.
- Someone who has orchestrated 6 and 7-figure product launches for his friends and clients.
- And a bunch of others too numerous to mention, but I am so grateful for every day of my life.
- Indispensable and trustworthy assistants that keep me inline when my mind wanders or I just can’t get all the little things done in my business.
…and a whole bunch more. It doesn’t really matter, what I gained. It’s time to ask yourself what you want to gain…and if you’re in it for the long haul. If you decide you are indeed in it for the long haul, it’s time to start building those relationships.
How to Attract The Right People to Your Network
If you are already networking online, through message boards or other means, you’re already on the way. Here’s some tips on how to make the right kind of friends through your network.
- Scrutinize your networking list. If you belong to a bunch of email groups and even more message boards, it’s time to start cutting out the fat. Your time is valuable, so choose just a few quality groups and boards where people are serious about online business. Forget about the ones where people are out to get rich quick or where you simply post for “Ad Mondays”.
- Don’t be too eager. Don’t start out by telling the world, you want to “partner” on a project or anything like that. Take it slow, get to know people and give your input where you can. I emphasize the “where you can” because if you don’t have any experience on a subject, just keep quiet. But don’t worry, if you feel you really don’t have a lot of experience, you can still be a valuable community member by giving support and encouragement to your fellow online business owners. The experience will come with time.
- Share your experiences. Expanding on the previous point, do share on the subjects in which you have some experience. The more freely you share your information, the more willing people will be to share with you. We all have our own experience and expertise. We can cut our learning curves tremendously by learning from others.
- Make personal connections. If you have something you’d like to discuss privately with a member, contact them. It may be to discuss a particular idea you have for their business or you may want to interview them for your newsletter. When you do make these connections, always keep in mind what value it has for your networking partner. If you have nothing of value to offer them, save your personal contact for later.
- View your competitors as partners. There’s nothing worse than the sometimes catty world of online business where people see competitors as the enemy. The Internet marketplace is so vast, there truly is room for everybody. People who reach the same target market are your potential partners for products, free ebooks, co-promotion and more. Don’t limit yourself.
Bottom Line is…
Stop thinking about yourself. Think about how you can help other people and it truly comes back to you.
Alice Seba is a solo entrepreneur that thrives on helping people get ahead in their Internet businesses. Learn how you can make more money, just by being nice to people at Internet Marketing Sweetie.
While searching the blogosphere this week for easy ways to make money online, I founds hundreds of new and not so new ideas. I decided to share some of them with you here.
It was hard picking just a few of them as there are so many wonderful sites out there.
The Internet Wonder Ezine offers 5 Surefire Ways to Make Money Online!
Adsense blog tells us about 7 Powerful Ways To Make Money From Adsense Using Only Free Tools
ALL IN ONE has a list of 101 Ways to Make Money Online
Web Worker Daily tells us about 6 Tried and True Ways to Make Money Online
Tech Magazine offers 70+ Resources to Make Money Online
and last, but not least....
Some Useless.info has a list of 19 Make Money Online Wacky Ideas
Be sure and visit them when you get the chance, you just might learn something new!
It all starts when some well-meaning (yet misdirected) person encourages a budding internet entrepreneur to "start in a niche they know alot about", or base their business around "something they're passionate about"...
As horrible as it may sound - they've unknowingly sent the hopeful entrepreneur down a path of false expectations, poor results and eventually - failure. In fact, the myth of "do what you love and the money will follow" has been responsible for more failure than likely any other influence - perhaps even more so than laziness or a lack of perseverance.
Because the simple truth of the matter is that the only way you're going to make real money on the net is if your business is based around two crucial things:
1) Large Demand
In other words - you aren't going to get rich selling a $15 ebook about growing square watermelons - even though that might be a great passion of yours.
The demand just isn't there. Maybe there's a few searches a day on Google for the topic, and perhaps there's some interest in the online "gardening enthusiast" communities - but you'd be hard-pressed to make even a few hundred dollars a month from ebook sales.
Similarly, you also aren't going to have a particularly easy time getting rich by building websites about some seemingly "popular" topics like humor, jokes, funny pictures and so on. And while there are a few ways to "monetize" your site (with AdSense, CPA Offers, CPM Banners, etc.), it takes literally millions of website visitors to make even just a few thousand dollars in markets like that.
The demand is huge - but the visitor value is extremely low...
Instead, if you want to make it big online - pulling down an impressive six-figure income - you need to tap into markets with tons of demand, where the majority of the visitors are valuable.
You need to capture tons of traffic that wants to buy something. If you take this approach, you'd practically have to hijack your own order links (or affiliate links) not to make a sizeable income.
In fact - did you know that some affiliates make several thousand dollars daily just by promoting a single product in hot markets? (Just imagine what the merchant is making...)
In some markets there's actually so much demand that the vendors are quite literally selling over a thousand units - or more - per day. Digital products, with practically zero overhead/delivery cost.
But it all comes back to tapping into valuable demand. In most cases, it takes no extra effort or "skill" to market to a valuable market than it does to struggle along with something you're passionate about.
These two factors - demand and buying traffic - are what seperate the "wannabe" marketers from the millionaires. Because there's no real secret - you just need to sell what thousands of people are already buying.
The ball is now officially in your court. Are you tapping into markets with massive, valuable demand?
Or are you struggling to simply make a few dollars occasionally with a business that's based on your own passionate interests?
Chris Rempel, author of "Confessions of a Lazy Super-Affiliate", reveals 5 of his most effective traffic strategies and niche-targeting tactics in full detail at http://reallylikes.com/?Lazy-Super-Affiliate
The most important first step in any successful affiliate marketing business is building a good, credible and professional looking website. Your website is the jump off point for all your marketing efforts. You need to build a user-friendly website, which will attract your prospects and motivate them to click on the links to the products and services you are promoting and make a purchase. You will also need to focus your efforts in building a website that will cater to what your prospects need.
Above all else, make your website full of original, relevant and useful content. People will love articles that are appealing and helpful. Keep in mind that, in the internet, content is still king and good quality content will not only build your credibility, it can also help you achieve a higher search engine ranking. You can establish yourself as a credible expert in the field by posting relevant and useful articles.
You will need to use every possible means on your website to motivate prospects not only to visit your site but also to click and proceed to the websites of the products and services you are promoting.
When you are creating your website, the possibilities are endless and are limited only by your imagination, originality, resourcefulness and resolve. You can always explore other ideas and adapt other strategies, which you think might help you become a high rolling affiliate marketer but not until you have a great website.
It seems that with affiliate marketing, people either find huge success or they fail altogether. How is it that people can read the same books, learn the same techniques, and yet only a handful succeed while all the other fail or have limited success?
I believe that it is because affiliate success does not come from a book or technique, but rather from a mindset or a way of thinking. After studying the most successful affiliate marketers, I believe they all share common attitudes about affiliate marketing, and that this more than anything is what has allowed them to become successful.
There are 8 keys that I have seen shared between the top affiliate marketers, and I believe it is these that separate the successful affiliate marketers from the unsuccessful. Here are the traits or practices that were common among the top marketers:
- They have a solid, definite goal.
- They make a detailed plan to achieve that goal
- They focus on just one technique until they have mastered it
- They do not give up if they fail, but instead learn from it and try again
- They do not expect to make sales without first giving their visitors something
- They believe that they not only can, but will succeed
- They learn what they need to know and then take action
- They use their imagination and their brains instead of just copying others
You may have tried a few things and failed, but instead of picking yourself up and keeping going you just gave up and walked away. Or, perhaps you have scattered yourself thin between a variety of different marketing techniques and have become a "jack of all trades, master of none."
No matter where you feel your weakness lies, the good news is that all 8 of these common traits can be learned or put into action.
Will adopting these traits be easy? Some are easier to learn than others. Some will require time and a complete change of attitude. However, I believe that in the long run putting effort into changing your mindset to that of a successful affiliate will do much more to further your own success than anything you will ever learn in an e-book.
Beth Norton is a full time affiliate marketer and runs the DailyByte.NET Affiliate Success Blog
If you would like to learn more about how to change your attitude and approach to that of a successful affiliate you can find more information at http://www.dailybyte.net
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Beth_A_Norton http://EzineArticles.com/?8-Practices-of-Highly-Successful-Affiliates&id=675182
I just wanted to let you know one of the most incredible giveaways of the year just started today.
Yeah, I know you may have heard that line before about other giveaways but this is the real deal. Mike Mazzella & David Thompson have put together a giveaway that is absolutely “shocking” to say the least.
Somehow Mike and David managed to convince more than 30 top online marketers to donate one of their most prized products for this giveaway. These products have either been sold for top dollars or created just for this event. Yes, you got it, more than 30 top products for you to download for absolutely nothing.
The giveaway will only last for 14 days so don’t wait too long join because the products will be gone in a flash.
Just go here....Lighting Giveaway
To Your Success
Do your remember when you first started out in the online business world? You probably had questions and problems along the way. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had help?
When a newbie asks for your advice, educate them; answer their questions and help them solve their online business problems. If you do not have the knowledge to help them out, point them in the right direction.
You'll get many benefits from helping online business newbies. Below are eight possible benefits you could receive:
1. You will feel good knowing that you had a part in helping them build their business. You can sit back and say "I had a part in their success."
2. They may become one of your best friends. Most people can use new friends, even business owners. You may even become business partners and create a totally new business together.
3. You could end up being strategic business allies in the future. You could regularly do joint venture and cross promotion deals with each other.
4. They may help you out with your business. Maybe they will give you some testimonials or endorsements for your products or services.
5. You might gain some valuable referrals from them. They may also join your affiliate program and make sales for your business.
6. They might offer you some free advertising space on their web site or in their e-zine for your help. You could also exchange advertising with them.
7. You both could end up developing a new product or service together. The product or service could be a combination of your current ones.
8. They might purchase the products you sell and become one of your best customers. You could sell them many back end products or services in the future.
There are probably many other benefits you could get from helping a new online business owner. Always remember to help them out because it's the nice thing to do and not just to benefit your own business.
Here you go...10 outstanding posts from around the blogosphere to help you Make Money Online!
5 Super Hot Tips to Help You Succeed in Affiliate Marketing at MoneyTreeCentral
Find out how to drive traffic to your blog with 15 free techniques at Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks
10 Strategies for Making Money Online at Caroline Middlebrook
3 Tips All Affiliate Marketers Need In Order To Survive Online at Internet Marketing-Strategies-Tips-and Tools
Tips On Choosing A Hot Niche For Successful Internet Marketing at Keyword Cents
Tips for finding profitable new niches by retireyoung
5 Steps for Make More Money with Article Marketing at Bad Vilbel
10 Ways to Improve Your Blog’s SEO in 5 Minutes or Less at MarcoRichter.net
Six Ways to Make Money Blogging at Can I Make Big Money Online
Top 5 Ways To Generate Low Cost Website Traffic at Find Your Niche
Hope these will help you on your quest to Make Money Online!
In today's online marketing world, merchants and affiliates know that affiliate marketing is an advantage for both of them. The merchant benefits from being able to advertise their products at a lower cost while the affiliates benefit by earning profits online.
The many different types of affiliate marketing work differently for both merchants and affiliates alike, and each type has their own benefits.
Listed below are some of the most common types of affiliate marketing that are available:
Pay Per Click (PPC):
The merchant pays the affiliate whenever a visitor is referred to his site, that is whenever someone clicks through the merchant's banner or text ads.
Pay Per Performance (PPP):
The merchant only pays the affiliate whenever his referral translates into an action - that is whenever the visitor he has referred actually buys something from the merchant's site or when the visitor becomes a lead.
Pay Per Sale (PPS):
The merchants pay the affiliate a certain fee whenever the visitor he has referred to the merchant's site actually buys something from the merchant's site.
Pay Per Lead (PPL):
The affiliate is paid whenever the visitor he referred to the merchant's site fills in an application form or any similar form related to the business of the company.
Single-Tier affiliate marketing program:
The affiliates are only paid based on the direct sales or traffic he has referred to the merchant. All the previously mentioned affiliate marketing types PPS, PPL, and PPP fall under the single-tier classification.
Two-tier affiliate marketing programs:
The affiliate is not only paid for the direct traffic or sales that he refers to the merchant's site, but also on every traffic or sales referred by various other affiliates who joined the affiliate program through his recommendation.
Multi-tier affiliate marketing:
It is basically the same as the Two-tier program, except that the affiliate gets additional commission for a wider number of affiliates in different tiers in the affiliate network.
Residual Income Affiliate Marketing:
The affiliate is paid every time the customer he has referred, returns to the site and purchase another product or when a customer signs up for a monthly membership.
As you can see there are many to choose from. You will need to make your decision based on which type of affiliate marketing program will work best to meet your needs and preferences when starting out in affiliate marketing.
In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.
Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.
To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.