"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

Review - RoboForm

Presented By: EJ Cooksey | 3/14/2008 07:50:00 PM

Product Name: RoboForm
Rating: 7
Where to signup: roboform.com

Description:

RoboForm is a downloadable software that manages your passwords and other login information automatically.

Review:


Are you looking for a way to save time while on the computer? Something that will do all those little annoying things, like entering passwords, for you? RoboForm does exactly that and is safe and secure to use.

There’s nothing that aggravates me more than spending 20 minutes entering passwords and filling out those long forms. Every site wants you to do that if you really want to get involved with the site or their product. To me it’s a necessity, but also a huge time waster.

RoboForm has solved those types of delays for me. All of my passwords are now memorized but not by me. One click on any site I have a login and/or password to and bam I’m in. No more worrying about remembering those passwords and then having to go to a login sheet or a notebook to find them. It also backs up all your passwords and copies them between computers and synchronizes passwords between computers.

All your passwords are encrypted to make sure they are secure for you. It will even generate random passwords for you so no one including hackers can figure them out. It also searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and the Internet.

Best of all it fills out those long forms you always find on web sites. You know the ones I’m talking about with your name, address and so on. One click and those dreaded, but must have forms are completed for you.

RoboForm 2 runs from a USB key so no installation is necessary. Can’t beat that if you ask me. Plus with safe notes you can store all your information securely.

Their search box is great. Just type in what you’re looking for even in your own computer files and RoboForm will track it down for you.

If you want a safe and secure way to get around entering those passwords or filling out those long forms try RoboForm. It’s inexpensive, safe and secure.


RoboForm: Learn more...


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
4 comments
  1. Anonymous March 15, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

    I didn't know about roboform. It looks like a good help for saving a lot of time. I usually use a paper notebook to keep all my passwords, and I'm pleased with this method. However, from time to time I lose my notebook and then I'm out of business until I find it.

  2. Greg March 15, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

    Hi !
    I have visited your blog many times and I was wondering if you are interested in exchanging blog links with my blog: http://inspiringppt.blogspot.com/ . Please comment if you are interested.

  3. Anonymous March 15, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

    Roboform is great to complete forms for web directory submission, that is primarily what I use it for.

    Thanks for visiting my website, and keep up the great posts! :)

  4. capybara March 16, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

    I like you get annoyed filling out these long forms online and find it very frustrating. This looks like a great resource and I shall take a look at it.


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.