I was recently tagged by Amanda at All About The Green who was tagged by Homemaker of The 21st Century to do the "7 Random/Weird Things About Me" meme. I was also tagged for this meme by Tamara from TamaraWilson.com who was tagged by Marie at Mommy Community.
The rules are very simple:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Things About Me
1. Today is my birthday...I am 44 years young!
2. I love to read and learn new things.
3. I hate cold weather and would love to live where it is warm year round. (It is snowing right now...YUCK!)
4. I enjoy making cakes, cookies and candy, but rarely eat any of it.
5. I hate cleaning house...I would much rather be working on the computer...LOL.
6. I drink way to much coffee.
7. I have been married 24 years and have 2 kids that I am homeschooling.
Now to tag 7 other people:
Instead of tagging people...if you would like to take part in this meme, just leave a comment with a link to your post and I will add you to this list.
Who wants to be first?