"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

The Gratitude Dance

Presented By: EJ Cooksey | 10/23/2007 12:29:00 PM

This is the gratitude dance. Be grateful and have some fun.

Every morning when you wake up, follow this three step process:

#1. Write down what you're grateful for at that moment.
#2. Watch the Video
#3. DO THE DANCE!

Spread the dance to everyone you know and care about.

I'm so happy and grateful for...
My Friends and Family, music, the Ocean, every penny I have, Law of Attraction, a wonderful world of opportunities, dancing, delicious food, the roof over my head, my health, my freedom, my talents and gifts, the Sun, Moon and the Stars, LOVE, the experiences that make me who I am, Learning new things, my bright future, Peace, Magic, Giving and Receiving, Energy, my Life, Rain Forests, Meditation, the Universe, Hugs and Kisses, my Coaches and Mentors, ME, books, computers, wisdom, smiling, entertainment, Planet Earth, and the Gratitude Dance!


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
4 comments
  1. Anonymous October 25, 2007 at 6:48 AM  

    awesome ..shoud try this.

    Hey cool, how did you implement the subscribe to comments plugin?

  2. EJ Cooksey October 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

    Hi thiru,

    I have been trying to remember to do the dance every day as there is so much to be grateful for.

    The subscribe to comments was already in the template when I switched to this template a couple of weeks ago. I got the template from Bloggerbash.com. She has some great ones and they are free.

    Thanks for visiting!

  3. Anonymous November 4, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

    Wow, just loved it. Now that is fun. I will share it with my readers too.

    I'll be back to read more.

    Nick

  4. EJ Cooksey November 4, 2007 at 11:03 AM  

    You are welcome Nick!

    Come back anytime.


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.