"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

Is The Thirty Day Challenge Over?

Presented By: EJ Cooksey | 9/07/2007 12:53:00 AM

Officially, the Thirty Day Challenge is over. But, for me it will never end, as I will continue to challenge myself every day to do and learn more.

What they have taught me will stay with me forever. I will continue to go back to the forum and the training section as they will be supplying more information for us.

Was it worth it? Most definitely.

Did I make my $10 goal? Yes, but not until a few days after the challenge was over.

Would I do the challenge again? Yes, I can't wait for next year.

Instead of me trying to explain what was involved it the last two weeks of the challenge, I thought I would tell you about
Mike Mindel's - Thirty Day Challenger site.

He has provided a complete summary of every day of the challenge located here:

The Thirty Day Challenge:
Summaries, Diary, Articles and Tips on One Page

Please check it out if you want to know exactly what was taught or if you would like to take the challenge yourself at your own pace.

To Your Success!


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
10 comments
  1. Anonymous September 7, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

    Bravo for your sale EJ! And for successfully completing the challenge.

  2. EJ Cooksey September 9, 2007 at 1:58 AM  

    Thanks Stacy!

    Best of luck to you!

  3. Family Man September 11, 2007 at 8:42 AM  

    I too took the challenge. Have you been prgressign since then? Are your still working with your Team? Congrats on seeing it through, and I have now doubt in time it will pay off.

  4. EJ Cooksey September 11, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

    Hi family man,

    The challenge was great! I have learned a great deal about Web 2.0 marketing and have been applying it to my site. I have been progressing slowing, day by day, but I know that I will get to where I will be making a full time income from the internet.

    There are only about 4 of us still with the team, but we are working together and making things happen.

    Hope things are going great for you too!

  5. Anonymous September 11, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

    just dropping by.. i like your posts here.

  6. EJ Cooksey September 11, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

    Hi sheng,

    Thanks for dropping by!

  7. Peter Parks September 14, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

    When you leave great strategies on your blog others will benefit from it as well. Keep up the good work. Discover How To Make a $1000 a day. Daily Withdrawls From ATM. Easy Methods to Make Money how to make money online

  8. EJ Cooksey September 14, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

    Thanks for stopping by Peter!

  9. Anonymous September 25, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

    I too participated in the thirty day challenge. I wrote a review of it on my blog. I found the experience to be incredible.

  10. EJ Cooksey September 25, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

    Hi Fred,

    Thanks for stopping by!


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.