"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

Blog Review: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide

Presented By: EJ Cooksey | 6/26/2007 09:20:00 PM

Have you ever visited someone's blog and then got so engrossed in reading it that you completely lost all track of time? I'll bet that you have...

Well, that’s exactly what happened to me while I was reading Alex Sysoef's blog WordPress Web 2.0 Guide. I ended up spending more than hour there and will be going back to read more.

This site’s main goal is to deliver the most comprehensive “How To” guides on the most popular topics.

Here are just few:

How to Install a Wordpress blog
What Wordpress plugins to use
How to do Site Promotion

How to get Targeted Traffic
How to Monetize Your Blog
How to use Social Networking
Plus a whole lot more...

I have been working on setting up my Wordpress blog for over a month and had kept putting it off because I was confused about a lot of the plugins and various other things needed to get it to look like I wanted. Now with this site's help, I should be able to finish it by this weekend.

I could go on and on...but you really just need to go on over to
WordPress Web 2.0 Guide and see what I am talking about.

To Your Success!


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
2 comments
  1. Anonymous June 27, 2007 at 4:26 PM  

    EJ, I'm going to search for an hour in my day so I can spend it reading your blog, it's so well done. Thanks for your amazing research given so freely.

  2. Anonymous June 28, 2007 at 8:36 AM  

    Love your blog, some great info...and I TAG you're IT...Hope you have time to play! Thanks :-)
    Sherry


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.