"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

"Post Your Message To A 100 Million User Site!"

Do you want to put your ads in front of over a crowd of 100 Million?

Do you want to learn completely different, new and fun marketing
methods to bring in more income weekly?


=====================================

You can check out what I'm talking about at the following link:

======================================

This is another one of George Pluss's famous Dime Sales.

As I write this the price is STILL well under $10...

Go, go, you still can get in with dimes...

Click the following link to check it out NOW:


======================================

Update: In my earlier message I forgot to mention that you
can get paid the full price of the package right to your PayPal if you promote this.

Yes, 100% commissions is yours instantly!

The price is still under $7.00......so get in quick!

To Your Success!



Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
5 comments
  1. Anonymous April 9, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

    Hi EJ,

    This post caught my eye but er... where's the link? Or have I missed the boat?

  2. EJ Cooksey April 10, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

    I don't know what happened to the link for the Dime Sale...hmmmm...

    Here is the link:
    http://www.myprofitaffiliate.com/mpa/MySpace1/5839/

    The finally price on it was $16.70.

    Thanks for asking...

  3. Hoon by TPH April 11, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

    Hi, EJ,

    Would like to share with you my happiness today. My first post on PPP was accepted and I earned $7.50 for this post.
    Check it out at my blog PPP
    Guess you might be interested since you like blogging.

  4. EJ Cooksey April 11, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

    Thanks vedis teh,

    I will check it out. I do know that your blog has to be at least 6 months old, so will have to wait a while to join PPP.

    Thanks again.

  5. Hoon by TPH April 11, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

    Noop..three months' old.
    I have written 5 more posts. They are waiting to be approved.
    You can take 3 opportunities a day. As I am a new blogger, with no PR, more than 2,000,000 for alexa ranking, I can only write post with less $10 per post.
    Those with more than PR2, and good Alexa ranking can take up opportunities that bring them $20, $30, $50..per post !
    I am working on improving the content of my blog so that I can hit PR 1 or 2. By that time, I can have better opprtunities.
    Thanks.


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.