"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

Thirty Day Challenge - Week 3

Presented By: EJ Cooksey | 8/20/2007 10:06:00 PM

I didn't get as much done this week as I should have.

My father-in-law passed away Saturday the 11th and the funeral was on Tuesday. Plus, my husband's uncle, who teaches school in China and comes back once a year, was here visiting until Friday.

I am a day behind on the challenge, but will get caught up this coming weekend.

This week's recap:


Day 18 and Day 19 - The Weekend - Catch up Time

Day 17 - Watched the 3 videos. Learned about Social Posting and Ezine Articles. Received 2 tips: Set Up a Separate GMail Account and What to Expect From Google

Day 16 - Watched 2 videos and learned how to use Tumblr.

Day 15 - Watched the video of The WHY of Traffic and worked on my articles.

Day 14 - Watched 2 videos and wrote some more articles for my niches.

Day 13 - Watched the video about Golden Nuggets and then started writing articles for my chosen niches.

I have been applying some of what I am learning to increase my traffic to all of my sites as well as the one I am doing for the challenge.

I forgot to mention that my husband is on vacation all of this week, so I will be doing day trips to various places with the family and working online as I can.

To Your Success!


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
9 comments
  1. Deleted August 20, 2007 at 11:15 PM  

    Sorry about your father-in-law. My condolences.

    I think I'm on Day 10 of the 30dc. I'm really far behind. It would be better if they did this after the kids go back to school. ;)

  2. EJ Cooksey August 21, 2007 at 1:45 AM  

    Thank you Laura for the condolences.

    I am still trying to get caught up at 30DC.

    We are supposed to start homeschooling the first week of Sept, but I have nothing ready yet...I have to get that done soon...lol!

    To Your Success!

  3. Family Man August 21, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

    Sorry to hear about your father in law. I am in the thirty day challenge as well, and it is great, but a lot of information. I am pretty current, so if you need any help drop me a line.

  4. EJ Cooksey August 21, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

    Thanks for the visit Family Man.

    If I only had a couple more hours in the day, I could get caught up with everything...got a couple you can give me...LOL.

    I should be caught up by this weekend, but if I need help I will get back to you.

    Thanks again for the visit!

  5. Anonymous August 21, 2007 at 12:22 PM  

    nice article, thanks :)

  6. EJ Cooksey August 21, 2007 at 3:06 PM  

    Hi Andrew,

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Glad you liked the post.

  7. atticusrominger August 23, 2007 at 2:47 PM  

    I'm new to the site, and trying to figure out... are you just trying to make money from advertising on your site... or are you marketing other people's goods and services online?

  8. EJ Cooksey August 23, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

    Hi Atticus,

    To answer your question...I use a combination of both right now.

    Once I finish the 30 Day Challenge, I will be selling my own goods and services.

    Thanks for visiting!

  9. Baby Stroller Reviews August 30, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

    Hi EJ, sorry to hear about your father-in-law hope you are okay.

    I haven't had a chance to do anything with 30 day challenge. I'm just saving everything and will do it later.

    I also wanted to tell you that I tagged you with the 7 Ps tag. You can check it out at http://mikesmoneyrants.blogspot.com/2007/08/seven-ps-rave.html
    I hope you jion in.


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.