"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

What Is The Thirty Day Challenge?



The Thirty Day Challenge is about making your first $10 online.

Ed Dale, Dan Raine and Nicolas Messe are going to be showing you exactly how to start your own Internet business and generate your first income online without spending a dime. The goal is to help you make your first $10 online in 30 days.

30 Day Challenge is totally free.
No credit card is required.
There are no sales pitches.
You don’t need computer experience.
You just watch videos and follow along.

With it being just 30 days, it’s short enough to hold your interest and keep you going on when you see results.

This is a perfect for both beginners or experienced marketers...Everyone can benefit!

This year's challenge will start on August 1st, so go and
sign up for the 30 Day Challenge now to receive updates and access to all the pre-challenge training.

I've signed up, what are you waiting for....


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
8 comments
  1. Anonymous July 20, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

    I can't say that I was very active in trying to make my first $10 but it personally took me a lot longer than that.

  2. EJ Cooksey July 20, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

    Thanks for the visit utah seo...I am hoping that I will be learning a lot of new stuff with this challenge that will in turn help me with my quest to earn money online.

  3. Unknown July 22, 2007 at 3:42 AM  

    nice!! that video, sure helps getting through that first month with a blog nice post!! :D come back leave a comment, subscribe, join the contest!!

    http://thekingkongblog.com/2007/07/21/time-to-go-bananas/

    the monkeys are hollering!! :D

  4. EJ Cooksey July 23, 2007 at 12:53 AM  

    Hi myusuf,

    Thanks for visiting!

    Off to see the monkeys now...LOL!

  5. Baby Stroller Reviews July 24, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

    Hi EJ, I just registered. I'm like you I think I might learn something. Nice post.

  6. EJ Cooksey July 24, 2007 at 3:02 PM  

    Thanks for stopping by Michael,

    I have learned a lot just from the pre-season forum and the blog...be sure to read both.

    See you there!

  7. Anonymous July 26, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

    How many of these challenges are there out there? Very good learning source nonetheless.

  8. EJ Cooksey July 26, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

    Thanks for visiting palm coast,

    I'm not sure how many challenges are going on right now.

    I found this one while reading One Penny
    Project
    .

    I joined because I feel that I can learn alot from them as this is the 3rd year they are doing this and it is free. You just can't beat free...LOL.

    Come back and visit again!


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.