"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

"How do I find profitable affiliate programs?"

That's the burning question that everyone wants to know, right?

And then questions that usually follow from that such as:

"Which keywords will I use?"
"What is the best ad copy to use?

I just read a fascinating report about how technology is changing the face of affiliate marketing...literally overnight.

Imagine having Google Cash creator and expert, Chris Carpenter, call you every day and tell you the following:

- what affiliate program to promote
- which keywords to use
- and what Ad Copy to use on Google Adwords

How many profitable streams of income would you set up if you knew that they were profitable before even starting them?

In a special new report, Chris Carpenter, will show you how technology is now making this possible with almost scary precision.

You don't want to miss out on this...it's going to be the most important report you've ever read.

How much does it cost? It's free.

Go get your copy now!

To your success


P.S. I forgot let you know that you can refer your friends and receive $0.50 for every unique subscriber who downloads the special report.


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
9 comments
  1. Family Man May 21, 2007 at 8:44 AM  

    I just signed up for Clicksense and 800 mails, through your site. Thanks for the info!

  2. EJ Cooksey May 22, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

    Thanks for joining them...hope they work out good for you!

  3. Jenny May 22, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

    I signed up for clixsense and 800 mails too!(through this blog) Quick question though...do you recommend upgrading at Clixsense? Is it really worth it??

  4. EJ Cooksey May 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM  

    I did upgrade at Clixsense and I think it was worth it. I have already made back the $10 yearly fee...If you do decide to upgrade, then you will get a lot of links to click on the first day (I had about 500)...after that it would depend on how often you check for new links...I just check randomly throughout the day and I have been averaging about 40 cents or more per day.

  5. Blogger May 23, 2007 at 10:20 PM  

    I already have Clicksense, guess I should get busy with it. Thanks for the info!
    Niche Blogging

  6. Blogger May 23, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

    Great job with your blog! I noticed you haven't been blogging long. You are doing awesome!
    Niche Blogging

  7. EJ Cooksey May 23, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

    Hi Denise...Thank you for the visit and the comments about my blog. It has really surprised me how well my blog has taken off, but I am determined to make this work and to earn enough to at least have the "Millionaire Mindset". I really like your site and will be back to read it often.

  8. Anonymous May 30, 2007 at 2:26 PM  

    I'd second the recommendation to upgrade at ClixSense. The $10 yearly fee is small enough to get access to higher paying clicks.

  9. EJ Cooksey May 30, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

    Hi Jay...Thanks for the visit...yes the $10 yearly fee is small when compared to the amount of extra clicks you get! Love it...one of my easiest moneymakers!


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.