"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Never part with your dreams. When they're gone, you might still exist, but you cease to live." - unknown

I just got this today and I will be using it to try and increase my earnings.
I thought others might be interested in it too:

If you have been online long enough, you may have come across
websites offering to explain to you ways to make money from the
comfort of your own home office - 100% online. If you have been
doing some research into this, you may have found that all this...
is for real. Yes, you can make a part-time or even a full time living online.

There are dozens of different ways you can generate decent income online.
But you will very soon understand that in order to use them you need:
- to be a professional copywriter or
- professional software coder
- professional webdesigner or
- at least be able to buy ready made solutions or hire the folks with above
skills to do it for you and in this case you are facing $1000's bills.

But the good news is: you can actually invest only your time
and start finally seeing results online. You have one asset which is
absolutely the same that any online marketing guru has, any online
millionaire has. This is 24 hours in your day. And this can help you
solve ANY problems, break any barriers. And you don't even
need to invest a lot of your time.

You only need to be able to type. Time you already have.
And no, this is NOT a "'paid to type ads' sort of program.
(never fall into those scams!)

Bottom Line: if you want to get into Online Marketing, but can't
build sites, write converting salesletters, code scripts or software
and don't have $ thousands to invest, this may be ONE method
to get you started.

And here is the best part:

This is another one of George Pluss's famous Dime Sales.
You can check out what I'm talking about at the following link:

Click Here Now...

To Your Success


Affiliate Disclosure
TwitThis
6 comments
  1. Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

    Hello, I really love what you are doing. Earning an income online has been my way to provide for my family for sometime now. I have created a blog that you might be interested in as well which shows you a way to generate more members into your business and profit from it. Check it out.
    http://supplement-your-business.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

    Great find! Time management is a great tool. There are alot of books and websites about it. I will be looking into using my time more wisely.

  3. Roger Baillargeon April 16, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

    Yes...a Great Blog !

    '' ejcooksey '' I just started
    ( today ) a brand new Blog on...
    MONEY-Opportunities-REVIEWS
    and You're the very first WebBlog
    I'm posting on my Site.

    Since You supply valuable and useful Informations it looks like a very
    andy Site for the Online Entrepreneur.

    Keep Up the Good Work ''ejcookset''

    and all the Best to YOU


    Warmly,
    Roger B.

    Roger Baillargeon
    Quebec, Canada
    MONEY-Opportunities-REVIEWS
    http://money-review.blogspot.com

  4. Michael April 18, 2007 at 2:25 AM  

    Everybody knows that Time is money. I am investing my time, no problem. But how much time to invest? Spending 4 hours a day for 3 months and no money. Should I spend more time?

  5. EJ Cooksey April 18, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

    Hi Michael,

    That is a good question. I don't know that I have the answer. I have only been blogging about a month, although I have been trying to make extra money online for several years. I just keep trying and I know that I will succeed.

    I am going to post a poll on my blog to see what others say about this. Hopefully we will both find the answer to this question.

  6. EJ Cooksey May 10, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

    Thanks for the review Roger!


SuperAffiliateHandbookRead the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earned 436,797+ in 2002 and now earns MUCH MORE than that ... just by selling other people's stuff online!

In her down-to-earth, sincere and often humorous style, Rosalind Gardner guides you through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing business on the 'Net.

Frequently revised and updated to reflect industry changes, the Super Affiliate Handbook now consists of 235 pages and 235 screenshots that will show you step-by-step how to become a Super Affiliate. , you'll learn how to pick the best programs, negotiate a commission raise and save time, money and effort on everything from affiliate software to web hosting.

To learn exactly how she does it, Click Here.